i2k Align, based on DualAlign's i2align image registration and recognition algorithm, is the most sophisticated software package in the world for registering and aligning two-dimensional images and for constructing multi-image montages. Using the same core i2align algorithm, i2k Align can register images from many different modalities, including photographic and thermal, near and far infrared, fundus imagery, angiography, and a variety of medical image modalities. Faster and smarter than the Dual-Bootstrap (GDB-ICP) algorithm our team developed while at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, i2align can register almost any set of 2d images, finding the common structures in the images and ignoring the differences. If you can see common structures, i2align will find them and register the images.
What is new in this release:
Version 2.1.4 includes the following improvements:
- Fixed issues related to image memory management.
- Fixed an issue that caused program to crashed during seam selection.
- Reduced memory consumption on 32bit platforms.
- Fixed reading of BMP image format.
- - Fixed an issue that potentially causing hard crash after receiving a cancel request.
- Fixed a licensing issue.
15-day or 75-use trial with light watermarks