iMathGeo makes it possible to do formal calculus, draw 2D curves or 3D surfaces, basic dynamic geometry representations, export your documents to other apps and produce mathematical typographical outputs for other apps.
What is new in this release:
- You can now save the window size and position.
- The printing processus is now updating.
- LaTeX, iBooks, html and xhtml export is now improved with the retina support.
- You can add a numeration when you export your document.
- The software is now retina display in the 3D mode.
- The 3D engine support now anti aliasing.
- You can now fix the density of the images you want to export
- Adding shadows is now done in real time. - A problem with the edition field in a line update which was blurred.
- A problem with the search field who was blurred too.
- An improvement of the axes drawing.
- The norm L2 is added in the functions panel and in the matrix Applescript section too
What is new in version 3.0.0:
- The Software is compatible with the new Yosemite 10.10 version.
- iCloud drive is supported.
- The typographical engine is now optimized for many new fonts.
- You can draw concurrently many curves together in 2D mode and surfaces in 3D mode.
- We add now the new graph2D and graph3D ways to draw them together.
- The 3D engine supports now to draw smooth surfaces.
- Applescript grammar is updated too to support this two new containers.
- Compatibility with the java 3D model to mathematica objects is supported.
- App nap is now supported too to take care of your laptop.
LaTeX, html, xhtml are now better supported.
- New quick look improvements.
- Wysiwyg font menu.
- Many bugs correction to improve the stability of iMathGeo.