MoonSked is a complete moonbounce scheduling and tracking solution for your Mac. It provides real-time tracking and prediction and calculates the optimum time for moonbounce contacts between any two stations.
What is new in this release:
- Added Edit Menu Item to select alternative location of where to look for CALL3.TXT file
- Add Help Menu item to reset CALL3.TXT location to its default of the MoonSked folder.
- Add Help Menu item to reset window default sizes and positions to their defaults.
- Added option of not outputting tracking data for Moon during RX periods. (In tracking Preferences/Tracking) Note this only works in Moon Tracking Window, NOT Noise Source Tracking window. This option is for operators with RF noisy rotators who wish to move their antennas only when transmitting.
- Correctly saves and restores chosen Beamwidth.
- Correctly restores all window positions.
- MoonTracking windows (big and small) now trim out trailing whitespace when calls dropped onto them.