1FLOW's main strength is its capacity for fast reviewing. After the shoot, you have a lot of photos to sort, which shots are the best and which need to be rejected ? This is where 1FLOW makes the difference.
Photographers can also use 1FLOW's precise loupe tool to compare details or evaluate highlight clipping of RAW images in real time.
1FLOW enables photographers to quickly browse, review, compare, group and classify photographs with a unique stacking feature to easily create catalogs. Photographers can now add metadata (XMP, IPTC) or GPS coordinates inside either an image file or in a XMP sidecar file, thus eliminating the need to synchronize with a database.
Images can be instantly viewed with exact colors using the ICC color profile. New or existing collections can be organized to smart folder structures to easily classify thousands of photographs by camera information, date, label or ratings.
What is new in this release:
- The loupe now shows better results, when zoomed in higher than 100%.
- A close button is now added in the upper right corner of the Quick preview window.
- Hide/show Quick preview with the spacebar key, when an image is selected.
- New text and background color for the Metadata view.
- New specific icons in the stack view for : Folder and Sub folder, Dropbox folder and CF-Card.
- A tooltips has been added on the stacks, to display the location of the folder.
- A new Demo mode
- Solved a few issues with jpeg files
- Solved a problem with stack synchronisation on the windows platform.
(14-day trial) or (Demo - limited features)