BatchPhoto is a photo manipulation program that makes it easy to convert, touch-up, annotate, transform, apply effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation. Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
With BatchPhoto you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170). Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI. Stamp photos with the original Date/Time when they were taken, add Watermarks as Text or Logos, and simple Comments. Automatically Rotate photos based on EXIF metadata. Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black and White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
What is new in this release:
Version 4.2 includes: Powerful new Details view in Step 1 for visualizing and sorting thousands of images. Sort photos in Step 1 by Name, Type, Date Taken, Dimensions, Size, Camera, F-stop, Exposure, ISO. Resize - Added new option: Don't upscale images that are smaller than specified size. Auto Crop - Added the option to specify a custom ratio and to select the crop region. Crop - Added two decimal precision for the Percents option. Updated support for new DSLR digital cameras.
What is new in version 4.1.1:
Version 4.1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.1:
- Full support for Windows 10
- Support for High DPI in Windows (200% scaling equivalent with Retina on Mac)
- Improvements to the drag & drop feature in the Comment, Date, Watermark*, Resize, and Crop filters
- The option to pause the photo processing, very useful when processing thousands of photos in one session
- Date - Fully customize the appearance of the stamp with new features like customizable font, stroke effect, shadow effect, and even a background bounding-box
- Date - Select from a multitude of preset date formats, custom date separators, and to show the time with seconds
- Date - Correct the date/time if it was incorrectly recorded by your digital cameras
- Rotate - Added the condition to only rotate the Portrait or the Landscape photos
- Resize - Range limits for the width and height fields to prevent accidental mistyping of large values
- Support for new DSLR digital cameras and RAW image formats
- Other bug-fixes and improvements
What is new in version 4.0.2:
- Updated visual drag & drop zones for the Annotate filters
- Updated Auto Crop filter to show original image in background
- Fix: Seldomly the application failed to launch
- Fix: Projects, profiles, and scripts didn't work with paths containing special characters
- Fix: The Auto Gamma filter was not working properly
- Fix: The Crop filter was not working properly when dragged to the edges
- Fix: Projects did not preserve the image order from Step 1
- Fix: Edit Names counter could not start from 0
What is new in version 4.0.1:
Version 4.0.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Watermark on output