Red Eye Pilot is designed for correction of the "red eye" effect on the photos. The program allows you to correct mis-colored eyes of pets also. To correct the undesirable effect, all you have to do is to click on red (mis-colored) eye on the photo. The program automatically detects the area arround the clicked point and makes the correction. This red eye remover program allows you to adjust the pupil area and brightness, and preview the results real-time.
What is new in this release:
- The Red Eye Pilot is no longer limited to processing JPEG and TIFF graphic files. Now it can work with files of almost any graphic formats (GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG-2000 and others).
- The Red Eye Pilot is no longer constrained to processing the graphic files with a single pixel configuration (RGB, no transparency).
- Now it is possible to save the results as a JPEG, TIFF, JPEG-2000, PNG, GIF or BMP graphic file.
- The user registration system became more robust and flexible (modern).
- Starting from this version, the Red Eye Pilot corrects mis- colored eyes of pets as well.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later