Ultimate pen allows you to draw anything on top of any application. It is most useful when working with presentation software allowing you to add notes, make comments, and add illustrations on the screen. It can also be used with a group when brain storming or working out the kinks in that new project.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed File > Save As and File > Save Selection As commands to not include the file chooser in the image when using the Screenshot background.
What is new in version 1.6.1:
- We've modernized the code of the application and built it with the latest version of Xcode.
- Fixed a few minor memory leaks.
What is new in version 1.6:
- Can use keyboard to adjust width of drawing tools and opacity of drawing tools.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed Desktop Drawing mode on Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion).