Zoner Photo Studio is designed to help you sit back and enjoy your photos. To help you focus on results, not how to get them. To help you view, enhance, and share your photo memories undisturbed.
Interface: The new interface makes the program great-looking and, most importantly, very easy to use. It offers the right tools, right when you need them, right where you can find them easily.
The most important adjustments, such as exposure, white balance, and noise reduction can be found in the new Develop module. It's compatible with all image formats, including RAW. Photo editing is non-destructive, so you can change settings at any time without irretrievably overwriting your original picture.
Sharing: Sharing photo albums via e-mail is easier than ever--the program will create a link for you, so your friends don't have to download huge attachments.
What is new in this release:
What is new in version 18 build 4:
Version 18 build 4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
New in release 17:
- Faster import
- Tag and rename pictures right during import
Managing and Browsing:
- DLNA - slideshows straight to a TV, phone, tablet, or 2nd computer
- Automatic photo indexing
- All-new tool for finding and handling duplicate photos
- Keyword hinting
- Easier photo-rating shortcut keys
- Star ratings
- Exposure-based gradient filter
- New Automatic button - smart auto-settings for filters
- New High-pass filter
- New Cartoon filter
- LCP Profile correction for lens defects
- Improved control over exposure, shadows, light, curves, and clarity.
- New RAW thumbnails - RAW file edits now immediately reflected in the Manager
DirectX 9 library