In the past, a musician would learn a piece of music by adjusting the speed of their record player and then methodically practice along with the slower version of the song. 33 RPM brings a little back from a time of LPs and record players, just without the scratches.
33 RPM is an excellent tool to transcribe music, by leveraging the power of QuickTime to provide an easy way to slow down, speed up, and loop your media -- all without changing the pitch of the music. But if you enjoy those chipmunk-like voices, 33 RPM also has you covered with independent controls to alter the pitch and speed of your audio.
- Adjust the rate from 1% to 200% of the original song without changing the pitch
- Change the pitch up to one octave without altering the speed
- Easily select portions of a song to loop
- Works with the Apple Remote and the media controls on Apple keyboards
- Play any QuickTime-compatible audio or video files, including MP3, AAC, M4P, AIFF, MOV, and AVI
- Works with the Perian and Flip4Mac WMV Player plug-ins for QuickTime to play Flash and Windows Media content
- Elegant interface, designed specifically for the Mac
What is new in this release:
33 RPM 1.1.8 has been released and is now free.
Plays the first third of the file while in demo mode.