CloudPlay is a lightweight music player that lets you search and make playlists out of free music on the web.
Type a few keywords and instantly see free music appear from your local iTunes library, YouTube, SoundCloud, exfm, Official.fm, Jamendo, BandSoup, and thousands of online radio stations. Double-click on a song to start playing the results, or add your favorite songs to a playlist.
Playlists can contain music from different sources, so you can mix and match a few videos from YouTube, some songs from iTunes, and a few from Official.fm, for example.
Too lazy to make your own playlists? Click on the playlists menu to explore curated playlists and popular tracks on Console.fm (everything from Chill Out and Progressive House to Hip-Hop and Trance), YouTube, Jamendo, Shuffler.fm, and other sites.
NOTE: iTunes Match is not supported at this time due to a technical restriction. Music from iTunes Match will not be shown in CloudPlay, but all other tracks will be playable.
What is new in this release:
- Critical bug fix: Unable to play music from an iTunes music library created with an older version of iTunes.
- Repeat all, repeat 1, and shuffle playback modes
- Shuffler.fm playlists
- exfm Mixtape of the Month and Album of the Week playlists
- Pause playback when switching accounts
- New context menu items: Search in iTunes Music Store, Copy Link
- If the app is reopened (already running) show the player window