MacAppStuff Sounds is a simple, easy to use music player. You can quickly locate and add music to play lists which can be easily saved and loaded.
You can create as many playlists as you want, add and drag music tracks to them, have the tracks begin playing when you first start the application and more!
It can import playlists from iTunes 10.x (earlier versions untested).
What is new in this release:
- Bug fix - displays long times properly.
- Bug fix - Save playlist as... works properly.
- Bug fix - Shuffle tracks (menu) now works.
- Added ability to jump back/ahead 5 seconds by clicking the labels each side of the position slider.
- Some minor adjustments to the positioning of controls.
- Option to have the pause button flash.
- "&" symbols now show properly in name of song.
14 day trial.