qtplay is a command line utility to play Audio CDs and music files.
- Plays any audio file supported by Quicktime, including Audio CDs, AIFF, MIDI, and MP3.
- Special flag for simply playing CDs, for lazy people.
- Playlist features such as loop, shuffle, and random.
- Special flag for reading playlist via standard input.
- Support for playing files in a random order while keeping playlists (ie. symphonies) in tact.
- Support for process signals: SIGINT, SIGTSTP, and SIGCONT.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed bug so playing Aliases works again.
- Fixed bug when playing playlist so correctly interprets relative (as well as absolute) paths within a file.
- Un-hardcoded mount point for Audio CDs.
- Added "--" flag to force stop processing options.
- Fixed bugs for error messages when use flags incorrectly.
Mac OS X 10.0 or higher