SoundPitch is a nice little tool for changing the tempo, pitch and sampling rate of a music file in realtime. Many musicians who want to learn a track use these features to slow down the playback of a song. Learn playing guitar, piano or any other instrument while using SoundPitch to decrease the tempo of your backing track.
- export your pitched music to M4A and WAV new in version 1.1.x
- plays all commonly used music formats like MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, M4A etc
- detailed adjustment settings
- all effects are processed in real time
- low memory and cpu usage
- built-in metronom, plays with your music or standalone
The trial version plays only 30 seconds of the backingtrack.