You want to record all keyboard keystrokes on your computer? You want to save them in a log file in the background? Maybe you want to spy the keyboard when someone else uses your Mac? You want to save all what you typed on your keyboard as a real time backup and eventually for later retrieval?
Then Keyboard Spy Logger is what you need!
Keyboard Spy Logger allows you to spy and record all your keyboard keystrokes in a log file in the background.
- It records all keyboard keystrokes on your computer (excepted the passwords protected by Mac OS X itself).
- It is an invisible background application that does not appear in the Dock.
- It saves all your keystrokes in a log file in real time.
- It saves the applications switching.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What is new in this release:
A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- Our website address is now "www.alphaomega-software.com".
- The About window can now be closed faster just by clicking on it.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite:
Under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite, if you're launching the Application for the first time, maybe Mac OS X's GateKeeper (which you can configure in the "System Preferences") will refuse to launch it because you've not downloaded it from the Mac App Store (but from our website). In this case, instead of double-clicking on it, all you have to do is to right-click on the Application's icon, and then select the "Open" menu. A message will appear in which you'll be able to confirm that you want to launch the Application (even if it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store from an Identified Developper).
NB: We're not distributing our Applications through the Mac App Store, because Apple's fees policy on the Mac App Store is not financially respectful of developers and small and medium companies.
What is new in version 5.2:
- A problem when changing the folder in which the log file is saved has been corrected.
- A problem when changing the extension of the log file has been corrected.
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- Keyboard Spy has been renamed Keyboard Spy Logger.