Barcody is the first Barcode Generator which supports LinkBack technology. Many others can create barcodes. But Barcody makes creating barcodes a piece of cake. And thanks to LinkBack technology you can not only place barcodes from Barcody easily in iCalamus, the Publisher for MacOS X, but also change them directly in Barcody and update them in iCalamus documents very easy. Barcody offers the following 21 barcodes: EAN 5 + EAN 2, EAN 13, EAN 8, ISBN 13, ISSN, ISMN, UPC A, UPC E, PZN, ITF-14 + SCC-14, Identcode, Leitcode, Code 2/5 Industrial, Code 2/5 Interleaved, Code 2/5 Matrix, Codabar, Code 39, Code 39 Full Ascii, Code 93, and Code 128.
What is new in this release:
- New: 1D Barcodes: An additional info text can be output below the barcode. It uses the selected barcode font and will be scaled automatically, if it is wider than the barcode.
- New: The position of the add-on barcode text can be chosen (above or below).
- New: The distance from barcode to add-on barcode can be changed by defining an offset value.
- New: Manual: A new chapter
CMYK Color Outputdescribes how to output pure CMYK colors best.
- Fixed: Sequence Editor: An invalid start value could cause crashes.
- Fixed: Export: When exporting barcodes with add-on, the add-on barcode is no longer exported as a separate barcode.
- Fixed: Barcodes: The descriptors of some barcodes have been actualized: EAN-13 now is GTIN-13, EAN-8 is GTIN-8, UPCA A is GTIN-12.
What is new in version 3.0.3:
- Export of single barcodes uses placeholders, too.
- The registration form converts entered NAME and MATCHCODE strings automatically to uppercase letters.
- Japanese localization improved.