Peek-a-Boo has been described by one long-time user as "the utility I didn't realize I needed, until I'd used it for awhile."
Peek-a-Boo focuses on two things: clarity and flexibility. From the moment you first launch Peek-a-Boo, it will be clear what is happening with processes on your Mac. And you will find the flexibility to explore any process-related questions you face.
We're confident that even at the peak of your frustration towards the Mac's complexity, a quick peek under the hood will pique your curiosity and lead you upwards, onwards, and forwards, twirling into process-comprehension nirvana.
Give Peek-a-Boo a try. See if you'll describe Peek-a-Boo as the utility you didn't realize you needed.
Peek-a-Boo is a utility to monitor and manipulate all running processes. You can watch how much CPU time each process uses, adjust processes' priorities, and monitor process information.
- Peek-a-Boo is the only utility of its kind to show process information for all types of processes: Classic applications, Darwin processes, and OS X native applications.
- Peek-a-Boo's Process Throb view offers a revolutionary way to track process and system behavior.
- Peek-a-Boo's toolbar provides a system overview and is also customizable.
- Supports sorting on any column as well as reordering columns to meet the needs of each user.
What is new in this release:
- Stability fixes.
- Improved Process List sorting.