Are old drivers causing unexplained problems with your PC's performance? Don't panic! With a brand new intuitive user interface, and access to over 400,000 devices, Driver Genius 17 will find the drivers your PC needs, so your applications run smoothly and your PC operates at peak performance.
What is new in this release:
Version 22.214.171.124: Improvement: 1. Improved support for USB CCID Smart Card. 2. Improved support for TouchPad. 3. Improved driver installaton process for Windows 10. Bug Fixed: 1. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Version 188.8.131.52: 1. Optimized update checking process. 2. Minor GUI improvements. 3. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11: Improvement: 1. Improvement driver scan rule for more accurate scanning. Bug Fixed: 1. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
Version 22.214.171.124: Improvement: 1. Hardware Info - Change report file format to html. 2. Added Norwegian language support. Bug Fixed: 1. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Version 188.8.131.52: 1. Added Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 and Redstone RS2 Insider Preview support. 2. System Transfer Assistant - The System transfer assistant can make your network be able to work after installing operation system (OS). This tool can backup current network settings and download network driver for the OS you want to install. One click to restore network after installing new OS. It can help users to upgrade/degrade Windows system easily and smoothly. 3. Clean Invalid Devices - Some invalid devices data will still remain in system after you replace or unplug devices. This tool can help you to clean the invalid devices data entirely from your system.
Improvements: 1. Better support for High DPI display. 2. Extended driver database - support for over 400,000+ device drivers. 3. Improved driver download speed. 4. Improved driver installation policy. 5. Enhanced 'Hardware Info': More Comprehensive PC hardware analysis, support the latest new devices.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11: 1. Improved driver installation policy. 2. Optimized driver update scan speed. 3. Fixed some drivers fail to install in Windows 10.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
Version 22.214.171.124: 1. Hardware Info - Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060/1070 support. 2. Hardware Info - Improved AMD Polaris support. 3. Hardware Info - Improved GIGABYTE mainboard sensor support.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Version 188.8.131.52: Hardware Info - Added new hardware devices support and improved stability. Fixed the program will crash in Italian interface. Fixed the program may crash when running Driver Cleanup. Fixed the program may crash when downloading drivers completely. Some drivers will be still in the update list even they have been installed successfully.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
1. Added download drivers automatically in background.
2. Skip the 'UAC' notice from Vista above system.
3. New driver download manager UI.
4. Check for Driver Genius updates automatically.
5. New design LiveUpdate function.
1. Extended driver database - support for over 16,000 devices.
2. Improved driver installation policy.
3. Improved driver scan regulation, faster scan speed.
4. Updated compress component.
5. Hardware Info - Support for all current new hardware devices detection.
6. Installation program - Improved checking for software updates.
1. Outdated drivers may still be listed in update driver list.
2. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 220.127.116.119:
1. Fully support for Windows 10 system.
2. Added 'pre-scan drivers for Windows 10' on old version Windows.
1. Driver Cleanup: ignore original Windows driver and Apple mobile device support driver.
1. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1686:
1. Improved driver update list interface layout.
2. Adjusted driver silent installation parameter.
1. Fixed the program may crash when backing up drivers in command line mode.
2. Fixed the sidebar button may lose response when clicking it.
3. Fixed the failed download task can't be restarted.
4. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 22.214.171.1248:
1. Fixed some outdated drivers still appear in the driver update list.
2. Fixed some driver updates can't be hidden.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1995:
Improvement: 1. Improved UI layout. Bring back the side menu. 2. Installation program: Close the running program automatically when installing or uninstalling software. 3. Installation program: Update to the latest version main program and driver database automatically during the installation process. Bug Fixed: 1. Fixed interface displays incompletely in big size font setting. 2. Minor bug fixes.
What is new in version 188.8.131.525:
Improvement: 1. Added Polish language support. Bug Fixed: 1. Fixed installed driver updates still appear in the update list.
What is new in version 184.108.40.2061:
- New features:
- Added support for Windows 10 Technical Preview (32bit & 64bit). Now Driver Genius can offer the most recent version drivers for this forthcoming Windows system.
- Added silent driver installation, really update drivers automatically.
- New Driver Cleanup Tool. Remove invalid driver packages from your computer to keep system running smoothly.
- Added Facebook, Twitter and Google plus Social nework focus links of Driver Genius to update the newest motherboard BIOS, Fireware of CellPhone, Router and SSD.
- Expanded driver database includes over 120,000 hardware device drivers.
- New improved GUI, easier to update drivers.
- Automatically download the driver database before scanning driver updates.
- Optimized drivers backup. Now the speed of back-up drivers has increased 20%. It can backup all drivers of your computer in 50 seconds.
- Enhanced system restore function. You can restore drivers to the previous state immediately in case of any troubles after updating drivers.
- Bug Fixed:
- Fixed failed to extract driver installation package.
- Fixed drivers backup checkbox too slow response time.
What is new in version 220.127.116.114:
Improvement: 1. Minor GUI Improvements. Bug Fixed: 1. A 'File already open' error may appear when scanning driver update.
What is new in version 18.104.22.1682:
Version 22.214.171.1242 fixes bug: 'Path not found' error may appear when backing up drivers.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1991:
Version 188.8.131.521 fixes bug: a list index out of bounds error may appear when driver download mission is done or paused.
Update-disabled, scan only