eCAL is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut virtually any shape with your Sizzix eclips. With the combination of using your fonts, importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless.
What is new in this release:
Fixed a problem when cutting with the original eclips model
What is new in version 2.023:
Fixed a problem with editing nodes
Fixed a problem importing certain PNG files
Fixed a problem exporting JPG at wrong DPI
Fixed dash line output when exporting
Fixed gradient fill when exporting to SVG
What is new in version 2.019:
- Fixed a problem when cutting with Origin Point
- Added shortcut keys when using the draw and node toosl (Command key to switch from Draw to Node tool; Option key to change anchor to cusp)
- Fixed the rhinestone fill
- Fixed remove option missing to remove Holder presets
What is new in version 2.016:
- Fixed a problem with cutting using the Mirror settings
- Fixed a a problem with cutting Selection only
- Fixed a problem with Load/Unoad Mat while doing Mat Origin Calibration
What is new in version 2.015:
- Added scale individually in Object -> Transform -> Scale to batch scale objects separately
- Changed Project Notes to Project Info to display additional information about the current project (colors, fonts, rhinestone count)
- Lines set to Score will not print now
What is new in version 2.014:
Fixed a problem with Cut/Paste
Fixed a problem with zoom in with the zoom tool 2.013
What is new in version 2.012:
Added Scan2Cut under File menu.
Added crop option in the Trace Image window.
Added Path Offset under Path menu.
Fixed some issues with exporting and importing certain SVG files.
Fixed missing Font Preview option.
What is new in version 2.011:
Added option to set the angle for the Line Fill effect.
What is new in version 2.006:
- Added Font Preview under the Text menu to quickly preview your text in different fonts
- Fixed some issues when importing certian SVG files
- Fixed a problem with viewing shapes downloaded from the eshape store
What is new in version 2.002:
Added new default tests, services & filters
- Added a new RSS service, which is basically just a Web (HTTP) service with a
feed://protocol, but also has different Preview behavior (see below).
- Added a new Singular or Plural filter, which has fields for a singular or plural word, and outputs the appropriate one based on the numeric input (use other filters to provide a number).
- Added a new Input filter, which just outputs its input, with change detection. Useful to output the the result of the service or an earlier filter after doing other filtering.
- Added a new Apple hot news default test (for new users), that uses the RSS service and a bunch of filters to output the latest news from Apple.
- Added a new Dejal posts default test as another demo of using filters to combine values. It's the one I use to watch for new forum posts on the Dejal site.
- Removed the Twitter service, since it isn't supported anymore. If you want to watch for Twitter updates, you could use a Web (HTTP) service instead.
Fixes & optimizations in this beta
- When using the new RSS service, or the existing FTP service, the Preview doesn't show the web view.
- Changed the color of the Checks Log mode icon, to be more visible.
- Fixed the History filter feature not being recognized.
- Improved the data upgrade to support multiple items of the same kind.
- Tweaked the trial expiry limits.