Troi URL Plug-in can help you fill in forms on the Internet, all from FileMaker Pro. It also retrieves data from any HTTP URL.
- use the POST command to fill in a web form and retrieve the result directly in FileMaker
- use the GET command to retrieve data
- use a secure connection (HTTPS) using SSL (currently Mac OS only)
What is new in this release:
- Tested and made compatible with FileMaker Pro 14.
- Added support for 64-bit architecture with FileMaker Pro 14: On OS X the 32-bit and 64-bit version is a single universal plug-in and on Windows there are 2 plug-ins: Troi_URL.fmx (for 32-bit) and Troi_URL.fmx64 (for 64-bit).
- Improved the example file EasyInstallTroiPlugins.fmp12, to support the 64-bit version of FileMaker Pro 14.
- Fixed a bug that could make FileMaker Pro 14 become unresponsive after calling TURL_Get and TURL_Post function.
What is new in version 4.0:
Adds support for 64-bit architecture on Mac OS X and Windows, which is required for running the plug-in on FileMaker Server 13 and WebDirect. Furthermore we tested and made this plug-in compatible with FileMaker Pro 13 and improved some of the example files.
FileMaker Pro 11 or later