Built for live performance, MainStage lets keyboardists, guitarists, and other musicians perform with software instruments and effects through a full-screen interface designed specifically for the stage.
What is new in this release:
- Allows Screen Saver to be disabled when in Perform Mode
- Fixed an issue where expression pedals could not control the input level of audio channel strips
- Key commands that turn parameter values on and off now work correctly
- Resolved a bug where the Download Manager could appear empty
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
What is new in version 3.1:
- Redesigned Compressor plug-in features scalable, Retina-ready interface and 7 models including the new Classic VCA
- Retro Synth can now create wavetables from imported audio and is able to stack up to 8 voices
- Expanded sound library includes over 200 new synth patches and 10 classic Mellotron instruments
- The Plug-in Manager now allows you to customize the organization of your menu
- Turn your favorite hardware synthesizers into sampled instruments using new Auto Sampler plug-in
- Assign and manage custom shortcuts using the new Key Command editor
What is new in version 2.1.3:
- Fixes an issue where presets for Audio Unit plugins were incorrectly displayed.
- Addresses an issue where incoming MIDI was forced to channel 1.
- Resolves an issue that could cause MainStage to quit unexpectedly when using Undo after deleting a patch.