Audio Dedupe is an innovative tool that can recognize duplicate audio files even if they are stored in different file formats and are not marked with ID3 tags. Audio Dedupe will help you to find fast all similar or exact duplicate audio files in a folder and its subfolders. Unlike other duplicate file finders it will actually "listen" to your music and can recognize a song even if it is saved in different file formats. You can specify a percent of audio similarity - about 70% is a good choice. You can also choose fast CRC32 or file size algorithms. After the scan process is finished the program shows you all audio file duplicates in groups and can automatically mark the smaller bitrate, shorter length and/or smaller file size files for deletion (the lower quality ones). With a couple of mouse clicks you can get rid off all duplicate audio files and save valuable disk space. You can also backup your duplicates as the tool can move them also to a specified folder maintaining the directory structure.
Audio Dedupe supports MP3, MP2, MP1, WAV, OGG and AIFF file formats, has an intuitive user interface and is well documented. Audio Dedupe is a powerful duplicate mp3 finder for finding similar songs or exact duplicate audio files in a folder and its subfolders. It has the following features: find all similar or exact duplicate audio files in user specified folders performing audio comparison. Find exact duplicate music files using fast hash checksum algorithm. Adjust the percent of audio similarity. Lower bitrate audio files can be automatically marked for deletion. Songs with shorter length can be automatically marked for deletion. Music files with smaller size can be automatically marked for deletion. Older audio files can be automatically marked for deletion. Integrated audio player to preview the audio duplicates. Option to manual select the duplicate audio files for deletion. Duplicate audio files can be moved to Recycle Bin, custom folder or deleted permanently. Supports MP3, MP2, MP1, MPA, WAV, OGG, AIFF, AAC, MP4, M4A, FLAC, AC3, WavPack (WV), Musepack (MPC), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Monkey's Audio (APE) and True Audio (TTA) file formats. Remove duplicate songs and save valuable disk space.
What is new in this release:
- Added new compare methods for finding similar or duplicate "ID3 Title", "ID3 Artist", "ID3 Album"
- Fixed loading projects where decimal separator is different from the current locale decimal separator.
- Fixed moving files from UNC paths like \ServerPath
- Fixed: Group order is now preserved on project load.
- Fixed: Similarity level can be set to 100% using the mouse wheel or spin-edit buttons. (was possible only by entering it manually)
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- 20% faster performance
- Stability improvements
- Added support for reading UTF8 encoded tags
- Fixed log file saving issues
- Log file now contains error codes for files that can not be loaded
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- In Filter dialog added option to filter folders by name
- Clicking on the folders grid header icons now checks/unchecks all folders
- Browse for folder dialog is updated - if no folders are checked the currently selected folder is added
- If delete/move file operation fails, hex error code is displayed in the log
Automatic delete disabled