Copy media from Explorer, iTunes, Connected iPod, iTouch, iPhone, iPad or audio cd to your PC, iTunes, iPod. iDump Professional can convert your selected tracks in to another audio formats during the copy process.
If you have multiple devices iDump Professional allows you to move your media around and consolidate your media libraries to a PC. If your apple device is holding the only copies of your songs or videos as your PC is broken or has been stolen then iDump will restore all your media back to your PC in no time at all.
Supports all tested iPods! Supports all versions of iTunes! Supports Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/8.1. Copy tracks from folder, iTunes, iPod, Audio CD to another folder and apply file conversion to the following formats: MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC (M4A), WMA, W64, AIFF, AU, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, PVF, CAF, FLAC. Copy tracks from folder, iTunes, iPod, Audio CD to iTunes and apply file conversion to the following formats: MP3, WAV, AAC (M4A). Copy tracks from folder, iTunes, iPod, Audio CD to iPod and apply file conversion to the following formats: MP3, WAV, AAC (M4A). Copy process will copy the artwork and write to the audio file copied if it supports artwork. Copy process will search the Internet for Cover Artwork for audio files if artwork is not found in the iPod artwork database. During copy process, you can convert your selected tracks to different audio formats. So you could copy MP3 from iPod and convert to Wav, AAC during the copy to iTunes, PC or another iPod.
What is new in this release:
188.8.131.52 contains the following fixes:
- Added error trap for issue with source iTunes playlist selection causing app crash.
- Fixed error where check for update would not run via the menu option if no iPod had been detected.
- Added help option to send us the application logs. If user believes there is a problem with the app then sending us the logs via the app instead of using the web site form.
- Added option for user to send us 'usage data'. The report will provide device type like ipod or iphone and copy options used like copy from iPod to pc or from itunes to ipod.
- Removed application skin as this was causing a crash on some systems.
- Removed detection of device disconnect. This was causing issues on some systems which has issues with the usb cable or hub.
- Fixed issue where ios devices were not detected with iTunes 12.1.
What is new in version 4.0.2:
Version 4.0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
7-day/50-track trial, nag screen