Unlike other iPod software to copy songs off the iPod, iPod.iTunes does real add-synchronization, even in two directions if desired. iPod.iTunes evaluates the source for songs, podcasts, videos and/or playlists that are not in the target and only adds these seamlessly, avoiding duplicates, saving your time. Unlike iTunes' "auto update/sync" function iPod.iTunes generally does not delete content in the target. iPod.iTunes can also transfer song dependend data like "My Rating", "Last Played", "Play Count", and album artwork.
What is new in this release:
- Tested with iTunes 12.1
- Tested with iOS 8.1.3
- Tested with Mac OS 10.10.2 Yosemite
What is new in version 4.9.37:
Fixed an error when you click the "Tools" button without a device connected.
What is new in version 4.9.36:
- Tested with iOS 8.1.2.
- iPod.iTunes does no longer hang on launch if iTunes is not responding.
- Many small improvements in different areas.
What is new in version 4.9.35:
- Tested with iOS 8.1.1.
- Tested with Mac OS 10.10.1 Yosemite.
- Small improvements in different areas.
What is new in version 4.9.34:
- Tested with iTunes 12.0.1.
- Tested with the final release of Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed some cosmetic issues.