Spotify is a new way to enjoy music. Simply download and install, before you know it you'll be singing along to the genre, artist or song of your choice. With Spotify you are never far away from the song you want.
There are no restrictions in terms of what you can listen to or when. Forget about the hassle of waiting for files to download and fill up your hard drive before you get round to organizing them. Spotify is instant, fun and simple.
What is new in this release:
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Spotify genres are BACK. As well as great playlists, you can find artists, albums and concerts updated daily.
- Long playlists don't take so long to load.
- Playing a song from a playlist? Click on the cover art and we'll take you straight to that track in the playlist.
- Playlists remember their scroll position from last time. Clever playlists.
- On Windows, the title bar shows you which song is playing.
- Now with less squinting. Track names are easier to read on smaller screens.
- To rename a playlist, click once to select it. Then click again to edit the name.
- Want to see what your friends are playing right now? Turn on Friends Feed in the View menu.
- When you scroll through a playlist, the playlist header scrolls with you.
- No more loud surprises. Set the same playback volume for all tracks in Settings.