A fully-integrated set of tools for the guitarist (And other musicians). Tools include a 2 tuners (chromatic and tonal), tablature organizer, chord library, metronome, gig manager, web manager, jam machine, and song jam.
- Choose between 2 separate tuning modules. Either the microphone-sensitive Chromatic tuner, or the Tone tuner (by ear)
- Chromatic tuner listens to your guitar, and helps you get in tune quickly, automatically.
- Tone tuner plays reference notes to help you tune your instrument. Included voices even include many guitars, piano, harpsichord, banjo, sitar, and more.
- Special "Loop Note", "Chord Cycler", "Strum", and "Pick" to accommodate your tuning style.
- Alternate tunings are fully supported - easily allows you to store an unlimited number of custom tuning configurations.
- Slow down the playback rate of any song on your computer (Or an audio CD), without changing its pitch - all in realtime. This helps you learn even the most complicated songs with ease.
- Easily organizes your guitar tablature into a single library - making it an essential tool for any guitarist that regularly refers to tabs on their computer. Add an unlimited number of tabs for easy, quick access.
- Variable-speed automatic scrolling feature makes it easy to play-along with your tab.
- "Easy Read" feature changes the text into a much more readable format.
- With a single click, you can automatically get the tablature for the currently selected song in iTunes (Macintosh only feature), or find new tablature using the integrated search feature.
- Import tablature you have on your computer for easy cataloging. Includes drag/drop support. (Support for text, ascii, and .crd files).
- Find popular chords using an easy-to-read "virtual" guitar fretboard (Available in 2 styles).
- Hundreds of chords available, with dynamic fret numbering.
- Listen to the chords using any of the 10 built-in instruments.
- Left-handed mode reverses all chords, making it the ultimate tool for lefties.
Tools Tools Tools:
- Many other tools are included in this software package. Including a fully-adjustable metronome, jam machine, song jam, low-octave bass tuner, gig manager, web manager, and much, much more.
What is new in this release:
- Now a Universal Binary
- Data is now stored in a much more efficient format. If you're upgrading from a previous version, your data will be automatically updated to use the new features.
- Lots of small interface fixes, performance improvements, and overall stability added.
- "Get Tab For Selected iTunes Song" feature provides much more accurate results, which now utilize the song's artist, song, and album info.
- Tablature Search feature now uses WebKit for native rendering on Mac OS X.
- Song Jam now plays unprotected AAC songs again. Also, the Treble/Bass equalizer sweep range is much greater allowing fine-tuning of your music and to help single out specific instruments.
- Metronome is now multi-threaded to enhance time accuracy. Also, 7/8 and 12/8 time signatures are now correctly counted.
- Gig Manager and Web Manager are fixed to allow editing again (This error previously occurred on some newer iMac and Mac Pro models).
- Many other small fixes and optimizations for Intel-based Macs.
- Chromatic Tuner: Note - if the tuner is not responding to your microphone/sound-input, click on the Help button now located on the Chromatic Tuner window for details. Most third-party audio devices should now work properly.
- Update is free for all registered Guitar Shed 2 users.
QuickTime 7 required for song slow-down without changing pitch feature Universal Binary (For Chromatic Tuner)