Angry IP Scanner is a very fast and small IP scanner. It has many options, such as the ability to resolve host names, check for open ports, and scan dead machines. It contains many features, such as configurable scanning columns, multiple port scanning, various export formats, and plug-ins.
What is new in this release:
- Openers can open several IPs at once.
- More bugfixes in opener editor + OK/Cancel buttons.
- File Feeder now supports extracting of hostnames in addition to IP addresses.
- Loading of exported files will no longer try to rescan the last loaded IP.
- User is asked whether to resume the loaded scan if it seems unfinished.
- Fixed MAC address fetcher for Mac OS.
- MAC vendors updated.
- Check for new version automatically once per month.
- Internal and plugins: Dagger is now used instead of PicoContainer for dependency injection.
- New translations: Turkish, German.
What is new in version 3.3.3:
- Fixed a bug in opener editor when switching between openers could overwrite them
- Bind comments to MAC addresses if possible, making comments for local hosts persist even for dynamic IPs
What is new in version 3.3.2:
- Much smarter HostnameFetcher, which queries mDNS and NetBIOS in case standart DNS reverse lookup doesn't provide results
- Packaging fix for Windows, which could prevent "display alive only" from working
- Fixed prepopulation of feeder from command-line
- Fixed dimensions on command-line usage dialog
- Updated MAC vendors