AnyDesk is the world's fastest most comfortable remote desktop application. Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service. All you need to do to get started is to download and launch the 1.1MB program file. No installation or (network-)configuration required.
What is new in this release:
- Added edge scrolling feature for the original view mode. Use this when the remote image is much larger than the local monitor.
- Implemented an address book feature which allows online management of computers. The address book will allow you to tag and sort items into groups. You will need a licence in order to use this new feature.
- Improved the speed dial with an advanced mode.
- The speed dial now filters the previous connections on user input.
- The speed dial and address book now show the online state of computers - Red: Offline, Green: Online, Grey: Unknown
- Implemented favourites in the speed dial. These will also affect the Windows jump list.
- The accept window now shows the incoming remote sessions in tabs instead of seperate windows.
- The accept window will now stay open until it is closed by the user so supporters can leave a chat message after giving remote support.
- Improved the chat view.
- Session settings are now saved and restored when connecting to the same remote computer again.
- The custom client (exe and msi file) can now embed the licence key for easy deployment.
- Fixed a clipboard file copy bug when the user connected to a freshly started Windows machine onto the logon screen and then logged on a user.
- New user interface design.
- Updated the localizations.
- Added quotes to the path of the service.
What is new in version 2.6.0:
- Enable/disable audio works now
- Receive connection window constraints were fixed
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Improved the request elevation feature. It is now possible to transmit credentials for an admin user in case the remote user has limited user rights and does not now the admin credentials. Furthermore, the feature now supports switching the user (fast user switch) after elevation has been successfull.
- Fixed a bug in the automatic remote keyboard layout detection.
- Fixed a rare bug which could lead to AnyDesk being unable to reconnect after a while.
- Improved the clipboard mechanism. This should solve problems with the clipboard.
What is new in version 1.1.5:
The port that is used for external connections can now be configured.