CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3/Glacier client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, as well as advanced Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage. CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes. CrossFTP's main features are: 1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing; 2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression; 3. Amazon S3/Glacier support. 4. Unicode support for international sites; 5. Text and image quick viewer; 6. Recursive File transportations; 7. Quick file filtering by marks; 8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle; 9. Password protection and certs management; 10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery; 11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z); and much more... CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features: 1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization. 2. multi-thread queue processing engine; 3. Secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS); 4. Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP); 5. Advanced Google Storage support; 6. Advanced Amazon S3/Glacier support; 7. IPV6 support; 8. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation; 9. Download and upload speed limit control; 10. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files; 11. Supports Remote quick view and edit; 12. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support; 13. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine.
What is new in this release:
- Fix MFMT to keep date correctly in FTP.
- Change to use "original-file-date-iso8601" in the cloud storage header name for date sync.
- Numbers of fixes.
What is new in version 1.97.1:
- Support new Amazon S3 V4 Authentication.
- Fixed that Glacier's max part size preference should have 4G max size limit.
- Fixed that SSL certification verify dialog failed to reload the certs on connection.
- Fixed that multi-part download's file resume after power outrage may lead to incorrect download.
- Fixed that Amazon Glacier/GS/S3's upload should should not be allowed in the root folder.
- Fixed that Mac App Store's application open dialog should show correct content.
- Site-local-site transfer failed to apply proper file name in some cases.
What is new in version 1.95.2:
- Improve create new folder's display speed.
- Hide the iterative dialog after visit action.
- Fix the issue that sometimes the uploaded files are not automatically displayed in the remote folder.
- Change the max thread number to 100.
- Provide Email notification support for CrossFTP Enterprise.
- Fix that disconnect sometimes make CrossFTP to hang for a period of time.
- Show progress information when calculating the Amazon Glacier's checksum.
- Fix some multi-part upload parent item's progress info display issue.
Pro/Enterprise features disabled after 30-day trial