PeakHour is a beautiful, network traffic visualiser that lives in your Mac OS menu bar. It provides an instant view of your Internet or WiFi activity in real-time.
PeakHour is perfect for monitoring your network devices: Internet, WiFi, NAS, servers and more. PeakHour gives you a real-time visual view of how much bandwidth your devices are using.
PeakHour can also track individual total usage (optionally over an automatically reset monthly period), and can also track your Internet usage if you're on a capped or limited monthly allowance.
Some uses for PeakHour:
- Monitor your Internet usage in real-time.
- Help determine the optimum placement of your Wireless Access Point for maximum performance or troubleshoot slow WiFi.
- Track how much Internet data you're using to make sure you don't go over your monthly allowance.
- Help troubleshoot Internet performance problems and slowdowns.
- Check your ISP is providing the speeds you're paying for.
- Monitor the performance of your network and connected devices: NAS, servers and other network devices.
What is new in this release:
We're continuing to work on fixing bugs and improving performance. If you run into any problems, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is new in version 2.1.4:
Usage meter fix for OS X 10.6.