With the help of USB Network Gate for Mac you can easily work with remote USB devices over Internet/LAN/WAN as if the remote devices were connected directly to the computer you are working at. Access a printer, scanner, webcam, USB dongle or any other supported USB device from any remote location as if it were plugged in your computer. With USB Network Gate you can share a USB device with any remote computer no matter how far away it is. Just plug in the device and it will appear on the remote side of connection automatically.
What is new in this release:
- Support for OS X Mavericks was added.
- Experimental support for OS X Yosemite was added.
- Mass storage devices are now shared and disconnected with proper saving of data on USB device.
- Computer name of the client currently occupying the device is now available for other clients.
- Some improvements to avoid unexpected system reboot and the daemon hanging, etc
14-day trial; you can share only 1 local USB-device