RSS Notifier turns OS X's Notification Center and your menu bar into an RSS Feed Reader.
*** Features ***
* Notification Center Integration:
- Alerts/banners for your recent RSS news without interrupting what you are doing
- Access past RSS alerts with a simple click or swipe
* Menu bar Integration:
- Quick overview of RSS headlines in your menu bar
- Simply click the headlines to read RSS news in your browser
* Built-in subscription management
- Add new subscriptions by search term or feed URL
- Hide RSS news from certain subscriptions
* Custom refresh interval and manual refresh
* Option to show/hide dock icon
* Default RSS Reader capability
* OPML export/import
* RSS, ATOM, RDF support
*** Notification Bar features ***
* Spice up your RSS news with the colorful Notification Bar.
- Quickly scroll through your RSS article headlines and easily open them in your browser.
- Simply swipe to mark RSS articles read/unread
* Views for Notification Bar
- Use Views to group RSS articles for folders, feeds, keywords
- Smart views displayed in Notification Bar
- Easily customize and reorder views
*** Features Coming Soon ***
* iCloud syncronization
* Built in news reader with customizable appearance
What is new in this release:
Icon redesign and minor bug fixes.