Advanced TIFF Editor is a multipage TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX, FAX, JBIG, DICOM viewer, editor and converter, offers you a full solution for viewing, editing, printing, saving, converting. Advanced TIFF Editor can show all kinds of FAX images, multipage FAX and TIFF images. Advanced TIFF Editor supports many FAX file formats. Images viewed on the screen can be sent directly to any printer supported by your operating system. Size, area and position are adjusted using a comfortable printer dialog. Advanced TIFF Editor can convert TIFF and FAX files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK), PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM, PDF, PS. Advanced TIFF Editor can edit loaded images - extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages, insert text, erase, correct. You can send the fax by printing to the FAX printer (Windows NT Fax Driver). Supported the input image file formats - TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX, FAX, GIF. Supported the output image file formats - TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, DIB, FAX, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM. View functions - Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars), zooming (plus/minus keys, menufunctions or drawing a rectangular area), antialiasing, rotation (90 and 180), flip, invert. Print functions - Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position, print preview. Special functions - TIFF tag analyzer and editor (individual tags). Twain Support for scanners and cameras.
What is new in this release:
Version 220.127.116.11: 1) Improved operation of "Best Fit", "Fit Height" and "Fit Width" at resizing of the program window. 2) Now program allows to convert (OCR) many files at once. 3) New feature: Now the "Crop" tool allows to work with all selection methods 4) New OCR (Optical character recognition) Engine.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- Ability to use the arrow keys ["Ctrl" + arrow key] to move selected annotations (Mode Annotation) or selected area (Mode Selection)
- Ability to use the arrow keys ["Shift" + arrow key] to resize selected annotations
- New annotation object: Polygone (closed polyline with filling)
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Now program supports Unicode characters in annotations
- Now program supports gestures.
- View: White-on-Black
- Ability to choose necessary page number on toolbar
- New drawing tools: Circle (center point and radius), Rectangle (center point and size), Triangle (center point and size)