BatchOutput DOC automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Word. Just add Word files to BatchOutput DOC's list, adjust the settings, and the program will do the rest for you automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Word files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning. In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput DOC offers automated professional PDF production.
Print and save as PDF multiple Word documents. Split Word documents into single page PDF files. Assign variable file names. Downsample images to specific resolution. Compress images to reduce size. Apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes. Protect PDF with passwords to restrict copying, printing and access to the file.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue in which PDF couldn't be saved if the output path contained an underscore (_)
What is new in version 2.4.7:
- Support for macOS Sierra
What is new in version 2.4.6:
- Fixed an issue in which selected Quartz filter wasn't applied.
- Fixed an issue in which file name part popup selection didn't change to Custom when editing the part name value.
What is new in version 2.4.4:
- Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput DOC wouldn't work with Office 2016 unless Office 2011 or 2008 was installed.
What is new in version 2.4.1:
- Fixed an issue in which version 2.4 couldn't work with Office 2016 on some systems.
What is new in version 2.3.5:
- More informative error message in cases when Office's AppleScript support malfunctions. Users are now instructed to update Office to the latest version or reinstall it
What is new in version 2.3.3:
- Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput DOC wouldn't work if Microsoft Office 2016 preview was installed
What is new in version 2.3.2:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Microsoft Word 2008 / 2011