BatchOutput Office automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft PowerPoint. Just add MS PowerPoint files to the BatchOutput PPT list, set output options, and BatchOutput will do the rest for you automatically. In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput PowerPoint offers automated professional PDF production. Key features: Batch print and save as PDF multiple PowerPoint documents, split PowerPoint documents into single page PDF files, variable file names, downsample PDF images, compress images to reduce PDF size, apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes; protect PDF with password to restrict copying, printing and access to the file.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue in which selected Quartz filter wasn't applied.
- Fixed a File Name token issue in variable file name setup.
- Fixed an issue in which file name part popup selection didn't change to Custom when editing the part name value.
What is new in version 2.2.3:
- New: Help menu with access to user guide, Zevrix website and contact email
- Fixed a registration issue on El Capitan
What is new in version 2.2.2:
- Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput PPT wouldn't work with Office 2016 unless Office 2011 or 2008 was installed.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput PPT wouldn't work if Microsoft Office 2016 Preview was installed.
- updated: If user attempts to use BatchOutput PPT with Office 2016 Preview, the app now stops with a warning that this version of Office isn't supported yet.
- fixed: Other minor fixes.
What is new in version 2.1:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
What is new in version 2.0.6:
- updated: Support for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an oversized folder icon could appear in the Favorite Folders menu.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when attempting to add an untitled unsaved document to the queue.
30-day fully functional trial