InPreflight is a powerful all-in-one solution to operate with InDesign files. InPreflight Pro is the only program that can automatically package multiple InDesign jobs. Among other abilities, it can collect all files into one folder, eliminating the need to collect the same links multiple times for each design. The savings can result in gigabytes of disk space and hours of production time. In addition, packaged jobs can be sent automatically to FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and other destinations.
As a quality control tool, InPreflight quickly gathers extensive information about document fonts, colors and links and lets you instantly locate potential problems according to user-defined settings. InPreflight reports several important link attributes not available in InDesign, such as EPS/TIFF compression, embedded fonts in Illustrator and more. You can also create a detailed preflight report which looks like an interactive screenshot of InPreflight's window. Set up reports interactively, print and save as PDF or text.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed an issue with InDesign CC 2017 in which an error could occur when adding files to the advanced packaging list
What is new in version 2.11.21:
- Support for macOS Sierra
What is new in version 2.11.20:
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which certain type of GIF images could cause an error during preflight.
- [fixed] Minor UI fixes.
What is new in version 2.11.19:
- El Capitan support
What is new in version 2.11.18:
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which some EPS files originated created on PC weren't copied properly.
- [improved] Improved memory management.
What is new in version 2.11.17:
- InDesign CC 2015 support
What is new in version 2.11.15:
- Expanded info added to an error message which could occur when when another version of InPreflight was in the Trash.
What is new in version 2.11.14:
- [fixed] Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when checking files created with Illustrator 8.
- [fixed] Fixed some appearance issues on Yosemite.
What is new in version 2.11.13:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Adobe InDesign CS3 - CC 2014