ThoughtOffice Innovation Software is the killer app for generating lots of ideas quickly, and expanding on the process of taking an idea from concept to cashflow.
The program provides a powerful Outlining Page with two separate browsers: 1) The TopicsBrowser, which provides access to 13,700 questions across 15 topics. These questions are arranged in sets of 10-20, based on the process an expert uses to drill-down on a subject, issue, problem or opportunity. A phenomenal way to "get clear" on an issue, and to open your mind to new ideas and processes.
2) The IdeaBrowser, which is an internet-enabled database search tool. It pulls in images, text, definitions, quotes, lyrics, rhyming words, synonyms and just about every form of idea-generating content. Then it allows you to copy and organize the content into a queuing palette to enter into...
3) The Brainstorming Session Organizer - a form of outliner that allows you to effortlessly flow in content from the other two browsers, organize it, add your name, copyright, logo and brand, and present as a Powerpoint-type presentation, a PDF, print, or HTML page (with clickable links, expanding images, etc...)
It's also a great writing tool, presentation software, coaching and consulting app... ThoughtOffice was built to help you develop ideas, get those ideas on paper or into digital form, and share them effectively.
Our customers range from NASA and Homeland Security (I asked, and they said "we want to predict who will strike, when, with what type of device, from where"... really) to famous and not-yet famous authors, college students (a killer paper writing tool, and a great tool to help write a clear, powerful thesis) to Executive Coaches and Consultants.
Lots and lots of AD Agencies and marketing gurus as well. Here's what's inside: An "IdeaBrowser": this does word and phrase-based searches across 11 databases for
- Famous (and not so famous) Quotes
- Lyrics from a gazillion songwriters and bands
- Over 1,500,000 stock photo images
- Over 1,250,000 Word Associations
- Common internet search terms
- Infinitely expandable with new IdeaTabs
- A TopicsBrowser: This has modules for each of 15 different topics. Written by over 200 MBAs, PhDs, CEOs, Ad Writers and industry experts.
- Advertising Module
- Business Plan Module
- Conflict Resolution Module
- Coach & Consultant Module
- Idea & Product/Service Evaluation Module
- Private Investigation Module
- Product & Service Marketing Module
- Name Development Module
- PR (Public Relations) Module (Includes online PR optimization program)
- Product Development Module
- Screenwriting Module
- Problem Solving Module
- Speech Development Module
- Strategic Planning Module
- Like the IdeaTabs above, the ThoughtOffice program can handle an unlimited number of Topic Modules (and our development team is busy developing many more).
- Time and Date Stamp to help manage creative sessions (and for managing coaching and consulting session times and billing)
- Branding and Copyrighting of your ideas and Sessions - everyone knows who developed the idea, and who to contact to get more info.
- Idea Organization/ordering - like an outliner, this helps arrange entries in the right order to best convey the message.
- Import content from the TopicsBrowser, IdeaBrowser, the web and your desktop into Session Entries
- Presentation mode provides a powerpoint-like presentation from your computer
- Print engine has various templates such as traditional outline, Single Entry per page and Storyboard presentation.
- Export Engine saves to Secure File format, text or HTML.