CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required!
CrossOver is capable of running a range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application is supported, please check our CrossOver Compatibility Center, or search for them using the search box at the top of this page.
What is new in this release:
We have improved joystick support for several games, including Final Fantasy VII and Vanguard Princess (winmm support was improved, so any game which uses this should benefit).
What is new in version 14.1.0:
- It is again possible to install .Net 3.5.
- Fixed a hang when using ATOK, a third-party Japanese input method.
- The Equation Editor menu bar in Word 2003 and Word 97 now works.
- The Equation Editor in Word 2003 will no longer freeze after multiple launches.
- Typing a URL into an outgoing email in Outlook 2003 now automatically generates a clickable hyperlink.
- Changing fonts in Outlook 2003 is now possible.
- Improved behavior of CrossOver's built-in web browser in certain web-sites.
- Fixed a crash when displaying certain characters with Uniscribe in Outlook 2010.
- Fixed a bug which caused application launchers to disappear when a bottle was renamed.
- Fixed a problem which made it difficult to change the window size for a maximized window (Quicken was among the impacted applications).
What is new in version 14.0.3:
- A bug has been fixed which allows MetaTrader 4 to work with CrossOver.
- A bug has been fixed which allows Rift to work with CrossOver.
What is new in version 14.0.1:
- Fixed a bug which caused Steam to sometimes fail to launch games after the 'Play' button was pressed.
- Fixed installation for certain version of Quicken 2015.
- Mouse-look should now work in Guild Wars 2.