qBittorrent is a free and reliable P2P Bittorrent client.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µtorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD). qBittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar.
What is new in this release:
- Implement Torrent Management Mode(TMM)
- New cookies management dialog and various related fixes
- Use unique temp directories (temp_path/<truncated_torrent_hash>).
- Display notifications when a torrent is added.
- Sort labels with natural sort algorithm in the right-click menu.
- Add option to automatically remove .torrent files upon adding
- Add option to bind directly to an IP instead of using a network Interface
- Detailed tooltips on the progress and availability bars in the General button of each torrent.
- Let user able to specifiy a filter when choosing an IP filter file
- Improve usability of "Run External Program". Users can write (platform dependent) shell scripts now.
- Optimize drawing in speed graph
- Many bug fixes.
What is new in version 3.3.4:
Version 3.3.4 allows relative torrent paths when qBittorrent is already running (pmzqla).
What is new in version 3.1.11:
Version 3.1.11 allows relative torrent paths when qBittorrent is already running (pmzqla).