RoboForm is a useful tool that remembers your passwords so you don't have to. Just remember your one Master Password and RoboForm remembers the rest - it's that easy. Our bookmark-style logins automatically log you in to your favorite websites with one click. Your Master Password is not stored on our servers and you're the only one that knows it, so be sure you don't forget it. Use our RoboForm Identities feature to securely store your name, address, email, credit cards, and all your other information. Just click on your RoboForm Identity to fill entire web forms automatically.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed AutoSave in Basic Authentication dialog in Safari 10.
- Fixed Unable to downgrade Safari Extension (move from ver 8.x to ver 2.x).
- Fixed Selection with mouse in non-editable text fields.
- Open post-install page in Safari after extension installation, not after RoboForm install.
What is new in version 2.4.1:
- Added icons to RoboForm toolbar.
- Added Home button to RoboForm toolbar, it goes to RoboForm Start Page.
- If there is not enough space in toolbar for buttons then show icons only.
- Firefox: fix installation of RF into Firefox, it did not work in some cases.
- Rewrite integration with Safari and other browsers, to imporbve speed and stability.
- Many usability and stability fixes.
What is new in version 2.0.2:
- New Affiliate Id scheme, does not require signing on server.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
What is new in version 2.0.1:
- Chrome: Fixed clicking a passcard in a list of matching passcards unfocuses/closes RF window.
- Fixed toolbar not working properly in Safari 8.0 full screen.
- Fixed RF toolbar shows wrong Login matches if user enters URL manually in Safari 8.0.
- Fixed ifxed issues related to secondary monitor.
- Fixed unable to activate license for some users because RoboForm cannot get Mac serial.
- Fixed toolbar is not redrawn in Safari 6.2.1 (OS X 10.8).
- Improved toolbar design for Safari and Firefox.
- Fixed some installation issues.