Secure everything with Silverlock - the world's most advanced password manager and secure digital wallet.
Are you tired of forgetting passwords? Silverlock increases productivity and security by protecting your passwords and other valuable information with military-grade AES encryption. Create strong, unique passwords to protect your logins, services, and apps. Silverlock securely stores website logins, notes with rich-text formatting, contacts, Wi-Fi passwords, files, software licenses and much more securely behind your master password.
STATE OF THE ART SECURITY
Silverlock uses industry standard, military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data, along with PBKDF2 password hashing and best practices for cryptographically secure random number generation and authenticated encryption techniques. All encryption and decryption is performed on your computer and your master password is never sent to any remote servers or taken out of your control in any way.
Multiple Vaults. Stay organized with multiple vaults. Securely switch between vaults to separate personal information, client work or your business without entering your master password twice.
Multiple Databases. Create multiple databases with different master passwords to separate and share secure data with friends or co-workers.
Sync. Stop paying to sync your data. Silverlock seamlessly integrates with iCloud, Dropbox, and more. The cloud is always an option and is never required.
Secure Password Generator. Never use the same password twice. Generate strong, unique passwords to protect your data from hackers. Weak website logins can easily be compromised by guessing programs, dictionary-word programs, and shoulder surfing. Silverlock creates incredibly strong passwords for your apps, services, and websites.
Password Strength Analyzer. The Password Strength Analyzer checks the overall strength of your existing passwords with smart analysis techniques.
What is new in this release:
We have added some small new features and bug fixes in this release.
- Add a message and improve the button text on dialogs that are shown when configuring sync with Dropbox and other sync services
- Make Silverlock the active application when opening the about dialog, main window, or preferences window from the dock icon or menu extra context menu so that the windows do not remain behind other apps
- Correct a major issue causing the setup wizard not to be shown when Silverlock was first run
- Make the Help menu item open the support center website in the default browser (SLK-143)
- Prevent the return key from ending editing in multiline text fields in the item editor
- Make multiline text fields in the item editor resize to the proper height automatically (SLK-142)
- Add a button to the item editor to reveal hidden passwords (SLK-145)
- Add a button to the item editor to copy the value of a field (SLK-144)
- Display notifications after successfully adding attachments (SLK-139)
- Display a warning when adding attachments larger than 5 MB (SLK-140)
- Set the minimum OS versions to OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.5, and 10.9.2
- Improve the appearance of the document icon for Silvercore database files
OS X 10.7 "Lion" or later
30 day full featured trial; subsequently 20 item limit