PDF Checkpoint automates PDF production workflow with powerful batch processing: preflight, route by preflight results, export as images, convert colors, split, reduce file size of multiple PDF files. Preflight: Quickly preflight multiple PDF files using customizable preflight profiles and get detailed info on document fonts, color spaces, images and attributes. Route files by preflight results: PDF Checkpoint will automatically move or copy PDF files to the chosen success and error folders after preflighting. It can also generate a preflight report for each file.
Optimize: Convert colors to desired color profile (for example, RGB to CMYK). Downsample and compress images to reduce PDF file size. Export as images: Batch export PDF files into TIFF, JPEG or PNG as RGB, CMYK or Grayscale. Specify desired image resolution and page scale. In addition, users can automatically split PDF files into single page PDFs, preview PDF files in buit-in viewer and reveal them in Finder.
What is new in this release:
- NEW: Open PDF files using an app of your choice directly from PDF Checkpoint with the new Open With contextual menu.
- NEW: Preferences to define the default app to open PDF files from PDF Checkpoint.
- NEW: Contextual menus to open selected files with the default app and reveal them in Finder.
- Addressed a system bug which could prevent PDF Checkpoint from retrieving the complete list of files dropped on its icon.
What is new in version 1.7.8:
- PDF Checkpoint now recognizes color profiles located in user's ColorSync folders
What is new in version 1.7.7:
- Fixed an issue in which PDF Checkpoint could crash when preflighting PDFs produced with GhostScript or LibreOffice.
What is new in version 1.7.6:
- Fixed an error which could occur when attempting to run an action on Mac OS X 10.7.4.
What is new in version 1.7.5:
- Fixed some issues with folder selection on Mac OS X 10.7.4.
What is new in version 1.7.4:
- Fixed an issue in which some ICC color profiles didn't appear in the list.
- Improved detection of lo-res images in certain type of PDF files.
30-day fully functional trial