AutoMile is an alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recording your car's odometer reading. With AutoMile, you simply record where you went and it'll do the rest. Better yet, you can do your recording when it's convenient for you: at the end of the day or the end of the year, it doesn't matter with AutoMile.
What is new in this release:
- Copy and paste support!
- Drag & drop improvements: supports modifier keys for copy/move in lists; dragging items to other apps; drag & drop stops between other AutoMile files (locations were already supported).
- Dragging or pasting stops to another file will automatically create locations if necessary, saving a step during data entry.
- Warning when about to delete a location that's currently in use.
What is new in version 2.0.3:
Fixes a problem with dragging locations between files.
What is new in version 2.0.2:
- Bug fix.
- Location addresses are once again included in both print and CSV reports.
- Improved page break handling in printed reports, and formatting adjustments.
What is new in version 2.0.1:
- Fixed crash associated with changing date range.
- Fixed Welcome Window 'show at launch' preference not being saved.
- Fixed last selected date not being selected when opening a file.
What is new in version 2.0:
- Requires Mac OS X 10.9 or later, available in the App Store only.?
- Uses Apple Maps instead of Google Maps. Much faster, more reliable lookups.?
- New file format. (Supports migration from earlier versions of AutoMile.)?
- Supports miles or kilometers on a user-selectectable per-file basis. No longer tied to the system's measurement unit setting.?
- Can adjust the date range of a file at any time.?
- Interactively place locations on the map if you don't know, or need to adjust a locations' coordinates.?
- Built-in printing of travel logs.?
- No more rounding errors between days/months/years.?
- Cleaner, easier-to-read reports.?
- Proper support for OS X autosaving and versions.?
- Improved stability.