CSV2QIF Converter (for Quicken)
Convert .CSV files from your bank, credit card, or brokerage firm to .QIF files (suitable for Quicken).
- Instant, One-Step Conversions: Runs conversions with the single click of a button.
- Straightforward Interface: Employs a user-friendly platform that is simple to use, even for people with no experience in computer software.
- Worldwide Functionality: Delivers both U.S. and European date formats.
- Customized Conversions: Flexible conversion of selected .CSV data with our intuitive Preview Mode.
- Advanced Security: Runs on your desktop without requiring uploading, downloading, login information, or direct access to your accounts.
- Comprehensive: Process bank accounts, credit card accounts, brokerage accounts, account lists, stock lists, stock prices, splits, tags, and memorized transactions.
What else can I do with CSV2QIF?
- Download transactions from banks, credit card companies, or brokerages that do not support .QIF formats (or Quicken Direct Download).
- Import transactions directly into Quicken, Quicken Essentials for Mac, or another financial application.
- Convert data from Mint.com into Quicken.
- Edit transactions with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet program, and then import selected transactions (up to several years of data, not just 90 days) into Quicken.
- Run automatic conversions as part of a script.
CSV2QIF is free to download and try. The trial version will write up to 10 transactions to the .QIF file. Full install for Microsoft Windows and Portable version for Max OS X, Linux, and Unix.
What is new in this release:
New simplified user interface. Improved Preview Mode for flexible conversion.
Java is required to be installed.
A maximum of 5 transactions will be written to the output file.