Just Checking is an easy-to-use program that lets users keep track of checking account transactions. Additionally, checking printing is included. You can print complete checks or use preprinted check paper. The program's interface is attractive and very intuitive. All of the program's features are arranged with graphical buttons across the top, making it incredibly easy to find what you're looking for. It's easy to add, edit, and delete transactions, as well as search for them. Overall, the program very easy to use, and you can begin adding transactions within moments of opening the program.
What is new in this release:
- Password protection for each file.
- Saves column widths.
- Sorting with column heading click. (move up / down turns off auto-sort)
- Added Font Size to preferences
- Fixed issue with calculating check number
- Rewritten and uses Cocoa framework instead of Carbon.
- Drag and drop jck files.
- Bug fixes.
- New option to filter reports based on date range.
- New options for check printing.
- Improved Find feature.
Demo mode restricts checkbook files to 20 transactions and printing is disabled but a print preview appears.