From the developers of Easy Access Online, Real Solutions Software is proud to announce the newest member of our family, MintToReport. Using the backbone of Easy Access Online's report engine, MintToReport is the easiest way to create reports from your Mint.com data.
Easily create Transaction and Category reports. Base your reports by your Tags and Descriptions. Even filter your reports by your Notes. The possibilities are endless.
Mint.com is a great site and the easiest way to manage your financial data. The only thing missing is the ability to create dynamic reports that you can print and hand over to your accountant. MintToReport takes care of this and is simple to use. All you need to do is export your Mint.com data and import it into MintToReport.
MintToReport has many great user-friendly features but also very powerful filtering capabilities. Here are just a few of the features.
* Since you are Exporting your transactions directly from Mint.com to your own personal Windows PC and not uploading it to a 3rd party website, your data is always secure. And when you import your transactions into MintToReport, they are stored in the MintToReport database that is also on your PC. All reports generated are coming from this database and never uploaded to a 3rd party site.
* IMPORTS ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE SETUP ON MINT.COM When you import your transactions into MintToReport, it not only imports all of your transactions, but it also knows which transactions belong to which account. This allows for easy report generation for one or all of your accounts.
* EASY BASIC FILTERING Easily filter by your accounts, use our built-in date ranges or enter your own dates for your own custom report.
* ADVANCED FILTERING Our Advanced Filtering lets you 'drill down' to exactly what you are looking for. You can filter by Amounts, Categories, Descriptions, Tags and your Notes. You can filter for exact matches, partial matches or even non matching filters. So it is easy to create a report showing just the information that you want.
* SORT / SUBTOTALS / TOTALS ONLY Sort and Subtotal any field. This gives you great Transaction, Category or Tag reports customized the way you want them. And if you don't want to see each individual transaction in your report, use the Totals Only check box to just give you totals.
* SEE FULL BANK TRANSACTION DESCRIPTIONS
These are just to name a few.
Print feature disabled