With the multitude of photos we all take, comes the need for a digital asset management program: a visual database that helps you catalogue, organize, and sort and find pictures more easily. Arcsoft Photostudio Darkroom 2, the new version of Arcsoft's photo-centric image editor, now includes a browser that tries to do the job for you.
Here are some powerful features in the following:
1. Fully support popular RAW formats
PhotoStudio Darkroom for Mac fully supports popular RAW file formats by Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Adobe (DNG), Sony, Kodak, Olympus, Sigma, Mamiya and Epson. The newly released formats will continue to be updated once available.
2. A full set of non-destructive enhancement and editing tools
The program comes with a complete set of professional and intuitive photo editing features, all integrated into one single panel for easy access. Key features include: white balance, exposure, crop, spot & red-eye removal, color effects, curves, levels, etc. Changes made are saved without modifying the original file, so you can start over or readjust anytime without quality-lose.
3. Professional photo management & print module
Provides a powerful browser to help you browse, search, and organize your photos with the use of tags and ratings; or through a convenient calendar view using imported and captured dates.
4. The embedded professional design and easy-to-customize printing templates allow you to arrange photos for printing in different sizes on one or many pages. The ICC profile is supported.
What is new in this release:
- Fully support popular RAW formats
- A full set of non-destructive enhancement and editing tools
- Professional photo management & print module