AutoSplitter photo scanning software will automatically recognize your photographs on the scanned image, will crop and straighten (de-rotate) them. Adjust cropping, rotations and orientation manually if you desire. This software remarkably simplifies the process of scanning photographs. Just place your photographs in your scanner, scan them with AutoSplitter and the rest will be done automatically. Photographs will be recognized by the software, split into separate output images. AutoSplitter will also deskew your photos. Of course you can adjust the clipping and rotation manually if you wish.
AutoSplitter saves a lot of time and hassle for you. Ever tried clipping and deskewing your scanned photographs by yourself? It takes a lot of time and effort to do that. You may have a lot of precious photographs to digitize, but you just could not bring yourself to scan and edit all these images. This is your chance to catch up with that task.
What is new in this release:
Several bugfixes, user interface reorganized. Popup Zoom feature for greater accuracy.
What is new in version 1.8.2:
WIA interface should now recognize A3 scanners and use the whole scanning area. Default scanning interface is now WIA. Fixed a major memory leak bug in batch processing. Fixed some random access violations. Added "List scanners only" option to scanner selection dialog. Some scanners are not flagged as such and may only show up when this option is unselected. Progress percentage is now displayed in taskbar title during mass file detection. Save scanned source image works again properly.
What is new in version 1.8:
Version 1.8: Added automatic retouching feature. Colors come to life once again! You can adjust contrast and saturation to improve quality of scanned images. Thumbnail icons are much better quality than ever before.
What is new in version 1.7.9:
- cropping performance has been increased by about 50%
- full page scanning feature added
- compatible with more scanners
- DPI information is preserved and written to output files in every possible scenario
What is new in version 1.7.3:
Version 1.7.3: Split info dialogs showing up without content just after launch has been fixed. Fixed error while setting brightness (6154) parameter on some WIA scanners. Default scanning interface is now TWAIN. Fixed small UI issues on low resolution systems. Changed wording of some menu items/tutorial texts.
What is new in version 1.7.2:
Version 1.7.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 1.7:
- Grabbing corners no longer rotates and resizes at the same time. Only rotation is performed.
- Improved selection of splits and split edges in the editor window.
- Rotation is no longer limited to 30 degress (15 degrees in finetune window). Now it's 45 degrees everywhere.
- Fixed small issue with Fine Tuning window positioning.
- Numpad + and - now expands/shrinks selected frame.
- Floating split info window now displays exact rotation amount.
- Active workspace area (batch review / input / splits) is now visually indicated.
- Focus moves back to input area after saving splits
- Starting Folder at once detection after abandoning an adjusted single detection no longer results in an error.
- Shrink, expand, flip and duplicate split functions now mark the image changed in Batch review mode.
What is new in version 1.6.1:
- Improved scanner compatibility
- Extended file format support to JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIF
What is new in version 1.5:
- Preserve splits now remembers split positions after a restart.
- Added settings to change how base filenames are generated for scanned splits.
- Added setting to ignore edge of scans - this will improve detection for scanners which produce a thin black or noisy border around the scanned area. This is disabled by default.
What is new in version 1.4.36:
- Small user interface fix: message dialogs will no longer hide the calibration dialog.
- Operations with high resolution scans greatly sped up.
Watermarks on output