Explore new artistic possibilities with Natural-Media brushes, paper textures and media that look and feel just like traditional art materials. Find unreal inspiration with revolutionary new Particle Brushes, and experience the speed and power of painting with native 64-bit Mac and PC support. Create on the go with the new Painter Mobile for Android app and Real-Time Stylus and Tablet PC mobile support -- then import your masterpiece into Painter to add the finishing touches. Plus, work with Photoshop files for even more creative compatibility. Change what's possible in art with the ultimate paint program.
What is new in this release:
- Version 188.8.131.528 includes:
- New: Physics-inspired Particle Brushes.
- New: Jitter Smoothing: If you're the type of digital artist who just wants to choose a brush and get to work, Painter 2015 offers a way to get stroke-to-stroke variation without having to tinker with settings.
- New: Native 64-bit application for Mac: Users on the Mac OS will notice extended processing power right away, especially during operations that require big data transfers, such as opening files, switching clone sources, working with multiple layers, using large documents.
- New: Custom user-interface palette arrangements.
- New: Real-Time Stylus & Windows Tablet PC Support.
- New: Open upgrade policy: Users of older versions of the application, from Painter 7 right up to Painter X3, can take advantage of special discount pricing.
- Enhanced: Cross-platform performance: Painter 2015 delivers increased speed to both Mac and PC users.
- Enhanced: Brush Tracking: Because each artist uses a different strength or pressure level in a stroke, the enhanced Brush Tracking utility helps calculate the appropriate settings for pressure and velocity.
- Enhanced: Real-time effect preview: Painter 2015 takes the guesswork out of applying effects.