Dragoman is a universal batch file converter that converts images, photos, music, sound and archive files.
- Batch conversion made easy. Dragoman offers an easy, lightweight drag and drop interface where you drag in the files you want to convert, pick a new format and drag the converted files back out again.
- Convert images, photos, music, archives. Dragoman converts a large number of popular image, photo, music, sound, archive and zip file formats.
- Save time on the Desktop. Designed to increase your productivity, Dragoman converts your files quickly with its fast, lightweight and highly optimized conversion engine.
Key features in a nutshell:
- Batch converts image, photo, music, sound and archive files
- Handles the popular image formats PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG, PostScript, EPS, JPEG-2000 (JP2), GIF, PSD, ICNS, Windows Bitmap (BMP), PICT, SGI and TGA files
- Handles common archive and zip formats: Rar, StuffIt, 7zip, DMG, Gzip, Bzip2 and industry-standard, Winzip-compatible Zip
- Handles widespread music, audio and sound file formats: MP4, MP4, Ogg, Vorbis, FLAC, AIFF, Microsoft WAVE, and many more
- Supports multi-page PDF and TIFF documents
What is new in this release:
This update fixes some bugs and on popular requests adds a Spanish localization.
The changes in detail:
- New: Spanish localization
- New: Convert pictures exported from QuickTime
- Bug: Convert to FLAC, AIFF, and OGG not working
- Bug: Can't convert PICT images under Snow Leopard
This update is recommended for all users.