PicturesToExe Deluxe allows you to create impressive photo and video slideshows for PC, Mac, DVD, and YouTube. Add images and video clips together with all effects: Pan/Zoom/Rotate, 3D transformations, masks, shadows. PicturesToExe can use source media files without conversion. No need to wait to see the result of your work. PicturesToExe Deluxe also is an excellent choice for advanced users and for wedding photographers. PicturesToExe Deluxe provides the user with all the necessary tools to create a great-looking photo/video slideshow or documentary.Extensive functionality of PicturesToExe Deluxe has already been appreciated all around the world. This is especially true for the UK and France, where PicturesToExe has become the first choice for creating audio-visual shows for international festivals and local competitions. PicturesToExe Deluxe creates an executable file with your slideshow in a few seconds that does not require any additional program to run the slideshow (even PicturesToExe itself is not necessary). The slideshow can be accompanied by sound or text comments to each slide or by any music file from your collection. The timeline with a waveform facilitates the synchronization of the pictures to the background music. You can easily record voice comments to slides right in PicturesToExe.If there is a need for demonstrating a slideshow on a Mac, PicturesToExe Deluxe can create an executable file for the Mac too. The program can burn a DVD disc, produce HD video files, video for iPhone and iPad. Publish slideshows on YouTube and Facebook.
What is new in this release:
- New powerful editor for animation with many great features.
- New color filters: brightness, levels, contrast, and saturation.
- Support of color management, wide gamut monitors, and color profiles in images.
- A new special type of animation has been added - zoom in a frame.
- New beautiful slide styles and transitions.
- Video encoding works faster
What is new in version 8.0.1:
- 40+ customizable slide styles.
- Link audio clips with slides.
- Envelope tool (keypoint control of sound volume).
- Dynamic blur effect.
- Color adjustments (sepia, grayscale).
- Video masks.